Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Family | The Happy Wilkens {Part 1}

I have know Hester since nursery school.  So in other words, we have know each other basically our whole lives!  So I was very happy when she contacted me to do a family shoot of her, her husband Werner and their 2 adorable girls, Anjunette and Luhandri.  One thing that Hester mentioned, was that they want to remember how they played with their kids.  And I must say that their photos really show that!  Such a beautiful, happy and easygoing family! :-)
So it was a very difficult task to choose photos for this blog post, I decided to do a "Part 1"and by the end of the week to post a "Part 2".  I just adore Anjunette's young personality that is busy evolving and the way she already "pose"for the camera.. (took a bit of convincing, but we got there! :-) )  And little Luhandri, she only have 2 teeth at this state, but oh boy, she love to show them off !! :-)  So friendly and not shy to laugh at all.

I would like to thank Roan for assisting me with the shoot.  The extra pair of hands really helped a lot ! :-)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment