Friday, October 26, 2012

Baby | Mianell's Christening

I had the privilege to photograph little Mianell's christening. She is only 3 months old now and such a little sweetie. She is a very tiny baby girl and has these big eyes, that looks right through you. Everything was soft and pink and girly, I loved it ! Amongst the guests at lunch, there were her cousins and other children. I always love it when there are a lot of children, they always make such honest photographs. Even though Mianell will not remember the day of her christening, she will one day look at these photos with her lovely parents and family and be reminded that she has been given to God as a little baby.

To Hendrik and Marionell, may Mianell bring you all the joy in the world ! You are so blessed to have her in your life. I adore the love that I witnessed on her special day. :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment