Friday, October 12, 2012

Matric farewell | Roan & Mea

Wow!!  My blog has been so quiet lately..  Luckily I have not stopped taking photos..  I have been busy with a couple of photo shoots the past couple of months.. so more blog posts to come soon.. ;-)  

I have known Roan basically since the day he was born (goodness, I feel old now!).  He is like a younger brother to me.  Roan's parents and my parents are very good friends, thus we know each other very well.  Recently he had his matric farewell and asked me to take a couple of photos.  Roan is also a very talented young actor as well !  :-)   Thus, he bought a bit of creativity to the pictures and was very comfortable in front of the camera.  I met Mea (his date for the evening) on the day of the photo shoot, and what a sweet girl she is!

To Roan and Mea :  All the best for next year when you are going to varsity.  I'm sure you guys will be successful and have a blast!

Happy weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment